Saturday 16 August 2014

Sharing

I wish, just for a change, just for a little bit of originality, I had someone to share things with. I wish I had someone to whom I could say, “Here – have a look at this. What do you think?”; or, “What do you think this means? Am I missing something here?” But I don't. My head is banging right now because I have no one to do that with, so I can just say to them, “you have a think for me for a while, so I can just give my brain a rest.”
I need--- need--- NEED to get on this university course so I can have a go at getting my life back. Hopefully I won't annoy people, and hopefully they won't look at me and think, look at that twat over there. Here, let's share a joke about the loser behind his back, and fuck it if the cunt finds out or sees us laughing at him.
I just hope that doesn't happen. I just want something to go right and to be accepted by a group for once. But if I open my mouth, they'll think I'm a cunt, and if I stay quiet, they'll think I'm a sad loser.
Student Loan
Student Grant
Fee Waiver
Child Care Costs
Travelling Costs
Overpayment Debts
Rent Arrears
It's just too much for a person to deal with by themselves when they're already in reeling.
Please... give me a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment