Monday 11 August 2014

Adult Material

 Before entering the blog site, it reads 'May contain adult material'. Fucking right the cunt contains adult material. There's no 'may' about it. In every piece of writing, I insist on having at least one 'cunt'. It doesn't have to be a cunt you know, or a famous cunt of any description. Today, I'd like to write about a cunt I used to know in the Air Force.
No, I'm joking. To be honest, I really can't think of any cunts I want to talk about. I'd actually planned on talking about something quite interesting today (for a change), but damn if I haven't forgot what the fuck it is. I have an awful memory. Truly awful. It's the after effects of depression brought on by losing everyone I loved over the space of two years. I still have to deal with the grief. Makes it difficult to deal with anything that reminds me of how my life is one big failure. And how much of a loser I am.
But what's a nigga gonna do?! Sit back and let the man walk all over me? I'm not even black, for cunt's sake!
Anyhoo, tomorrow, I have to go to the Job Centre to sign on for the first time. Naturally, this is a reminder that my life is a failure and is the reason I've been on Employment and Support Allowance (or whatever the Christ it's called). They're going to tell me I have to enter into an agreement to look for jobs, and I'm going to tell them I can't do it because each time I do that, it reminds me what a failure my life is and then my mind goes into meltdown temporarily until I've distracted myself from reality. You know?
So, just like last year, I'm going to end up going months without any money with letters telling me I'm being naughty and if I don't be a good boy they will take me to naughty room to be spanked by judge.
This has suddenly become very bleak.
There's always suicide, I suppose.
Whoa! Step off! Too dark! Too many exclamation marks!!! Rewind...

No comments:

Post a Comment