Saturday 5 December 2015

I, Deity

A guy off't t'internet was angry at me for watching Whiplash on YouTube. He called me a couple of names. I replied with my usual wit and intelligent charm. I'm charming and witty. Also, I'm intelligent. And witty and charming and intelligent. So I replied thusly... :

'I think you're angry at something (other than what you're addressing here) and are just reaching for low hanging fruit. You don't care about video piracy. You know it's wrong, just like the rest of us, but you don't really care. What you're doing here is commenting on something to make you feel better about yourself because there is a subconscious part of you that thinks people will like you more for your honour. Or you might just be a self-righteous prick. Either one is good. Laters, dickwad.'

He replied. Then I replied charmingly intelligent and with wit.

His next reply was an attempt at olive branch humour. He knew his place.

My final response was equally olive branchy... and charming and witty. With intelligence.

I am a kind god.

No comments:

Post a Comment