Thursday 14 January 2016

Passed Away

Alan Rickman died today. A couple of days ago David Bowie died. Bowie was someone I liked, but wasn't a massive fan of. Alan Rickman's passing has had a big affect on me. Saddened greatly. Philip Seymour Hoffman was a loss. Rik Mayall dying of a heart attack, then Robin Williams committing suicide I felt on an almost personal level as though they were good friends or even family. So much is passing me by. I want to meet these people and work with them. I want to say that they were my friend. I want to hear them say my name and tell me a story. I want to make them laugh and I want to have a drink with them and hear what's troubling them... I want to help them.

Alan Rickman died today, and I wasn't ready for it. It was too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment