Sunday 2 November 2014

Portmanteau

Tummy rumbling
and fifty minutes waiting for three buses that didn't come to choose the slow bus
that takes an age and that driver who doesn't want the
joy to end
or is the most courteous human being but the smell
from this lady is wet dog
and lack of soap
but more than that the smell of stale shit
compromising the sensibilities blurring time with jagged

praise be!

the malodorous beauty has
stood and fuck me
if she isn't staring at me as though it was me
that smelt like shit and stale piss and was in
fact I that was sitting in my own
faecal mess
but I digress cos if
I'd waited
just a few more minutes

the
express

that didn't come would be almost home
and she's going to slimming world
at an earlier time and I need to eat
I'm so...     hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment