Thursday 26 November 2015

Quitters Inc.

I'd like to quit. I can't take the stress. I can't take the 'nothing happening all the time' and still having stress. I can't take wondering about things all the time and never knowing. I want to get up tomorrow morning and go and hide somewhere until the house is empty then go back and just do nothing the whole day. Or I'd like to find a few million quid and live off that. I'd go and do the things I have to that'll get me close to square with the world, and while I'm doing that I'll be going to nice restaurants and going to the theatre and the cinema, I'll be looking for a lovely house somewhere and driving a beautiful car. I'll attract a gold digger who won't know that she's gonna get nothing but what I want to give to her. And once I'm ready, I'll be going to America and going exploring. I'll be doing the things I would've wanted to do if I'd married a sane person all those years ago. So many fucking years lost because I married a cunt. There's a lot of bad luck flying around and it had to land somewhere. It landed on me after it was done with Andy Dufresne. But he was lucky. He was just a character in a Stephen King novella.

No comments:

Post a Comment