Thursday 7 July 2016

No Title

It was coming up to Easter 2006 and she told me she wanted me to have my children a week earlier, which would mean I wouldn't be able to see my kids for the three weeks after I'd had them. I told them I didn't want that. I was to have my kids over my youngest son's 5th birthday, I had a cake and we were going to have a party at my house. I was going to pick them up on the Friday.

I phoned my kids on the Wednesday but their mum didn't pick up her phone. I phoned her again. And again. And again. And again. Over the course of the next two days I phoned her probably somewhere over 200 times. I continued to call over the weekend until I finally found out on the following Monday that she had taken them on holiday. I missed my week with my kids and my youngest son's birthday.

We had a court hearing already scheduled for the Tuesday so she would no longer be able to mess me around with regards to contact. When we arrived in court she told the court lies about me and I was told I wouldn't be able to see my kids for at least 3 months until the court's family's office could interview me.

3 years later, because of the court's processing system, I lost contact with my kids. It's now been over 10 years since I've seen my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment